Three words: YES HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/5/08 Three words: YES HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In between wiping away tears last night, I was calling and texting both my daughters, sharing with them true history in the making! I'm soooooooo proud of this country for making the creed that ALL men are created equal truer than it's ever been. All things are possible: LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Just got back from another screening, but at least this time, we were treated to food and drinks before the movie. The venue was unique: a nightclub in the heart of Hollywood. They set up a large screen in what would normally be the dance floor so that a handful of us could watch Transporter 3. This movie is definitely not my cup of tea. Yep, people and cars fly in this movie and, oh, I don't know, about 50 people get killed!! The bottom line: if you like violent video games, you'll love this movie. As for me, thank god I had good food and a couple of glasses of wine, otherwise the night would have been a complete waste of my time.

Tomorrow I get to talk to the cast of Slumdog Millionaire. That I'm looking forward to.

Peace!

No comments: