ANGIE TURNS 25! and DRAMARAMA

6/27/09
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to my beautiful daughter, Angie!!! Last night a group of
family members gathered at the Hard Rock Café at the Universal Studios City Walk for dinner and drinks. Today, Angie drove down to San Diego to continue her birthday celebration with friends.

And tonight, I went to the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip to see Dramarama, and hang out with my good friends John Easdale (singer, songwriter) and Mike Davis (bass). I brought along my sister Connie, my friend Erica Forster and her boyfriend. It's always fun to see Dramarama live because John is one of my favorite songwriters, and Mike works real hard onstage, while having a great time! Of course everyone knows Dramarama's biggest hit, "Anything, Anything," but I guarantee if you see them in concert, you will be blown away by what a powerful live band they are, and by the array of excellently crafted songs John's penned.



No rest for the wicked: tomorrow morning I'm off to the Warped Tour stop in Ventura, north of L.A. for some quality time with Aly, and some face-to-face time with a handful of bands. Yes, folks, the music never ends!!

No comments: