PENNYWISE and PEPPER

6/4/09 Last night I was back at the Club Nokia for the Jagermeister Tour starring Pennywise and Pepper. As usual, Pepper was great, putting on a fun and sometimes – OK, often – raunchy show! The music is not exactly my favorite, and the crowd (in general) was far too aggressive (we saw several actual fights amongst the many mosh pits) for my taste. But by far the best parts of last night was running into my nephew, Danny Carlos, being able to hang out with him and talk music, and take in Pepper's entire set together, and, best of all, I was with the TWO coolest girls I know: my daughters Angie and Aly!!! I can't think of a better way to spend an evening than to be with my two girls (a rarity these days) and be listening to live music. Life is good, indeed!!!

No comments: