7/27/09 Last night I once again had the pleasure of seeing my friend George Thorogood at the gorgeous Greek Theatre. As always, GT kicked ass on stage, and we shared great conversation backstage after the show. It was also very cool to run into several old friends, including Jim Ladd and Cynthia Fox from KLOS, Roxane Requio, KLOS promotions guruess extraordinaire, and her husband.
And as an added bonus, I had the pleasure of reconnecting with another former Hawthorne High School alum: Susan Smeltzer. Susan accepted a very last-minute invite from me to join me for the show. We shared a fantastic show, killer seats, and lots of interesting conversation.

Tomorrow night it's Our Lady Peace at the Troubadour. I can't wait to speak with my old friend, lead singer Raine Maida, before the show, and I'm so looking forward to seeing them live again.

No comments: